MOVING ON.

hey. holidays has ended. deymmn!
tomorrow is the day to get back to the sin city, kuala lumpur to continue my second semester as 3rd year student of applied art and design. huuuuuuuuuh~
how i wish to stay here with kids any longer, as i didn't get any reply regarding my mahallah (hostel) application yet, i need to stay at my mom place for a while, so i decided to take both lovely pumpkins with me to kuala lumpur until i get the result. YEPPPPPAA..

its a very hard decision to let them stay that far from me, but i have to leave them this time. no more compromise as my result for last semester was a lil bit crazy, i have to get mad for this entire semester! I WONT SLEEP!, WONT EAT, JUST WORK!kehkeh
i couldn't imagine how struggle am i to raise them in my final year and half before graduation, i didn't said that they are the reason why i get bad result but i have this problems : i love to cuddle them, once i had opportunity to make this cuddling session, i end up wake up in the morning and cried because i forgot to finish all the works. deymmn! the katil with two cute monster, is haunted you know?

i don't wanna take risk anymore. i don't wanna make my lecturer get mad at me when i only have 2-3 drawings whereas others has more then ten. (alasan takleh blah)

okey, actually i have bigger problems. i can't focus when i get problems. i dont want my kids to feel left out when i have to stay more than 48 hours at the studio. yes, i can put them at my mom place, but yet i can't stop thinking of them and sneak out a while, get home to cuddle them. if they stay here, at melaka, i hope i can be more focus and optimist. i'll work harder. im not trying to leave my responsibility, but its too hard to explain. it just hard being a mom for two, and study. plus other probs. it just hard and hurt. derr.


till then i need to packing now. will leave malacca tomorrow, wish me lux :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts