awesome-est exhibition !

yesterday was the most important day in our exhibition. the founder of our kuliyyah came and launched the exhibition, it was an honour to us. thnx to all lecturers and crews, dis event is awesome-er! even though the 1st day wasn't dat good, but yesterday we got big compliments from all peeps and VIPs. we feel great and worth in every sleepless n eatless days dat we've been sacrifice. 2hour sleep in 2day, worth it phewww.  last night, after the event,  i get back to my room and sleep till 6.30 am! perghhhhh kan :p

anyway kamsahamnida everybody!

owh..as i walked thru the other exhibition (aad course exhibition at the next part of the gallery, i've founded one of my masterpieces artworks is exhibited! waaaaa...i was like *terlopong kejap* and cant believe my eyes! (alamak, i've took pix with my fren's dslr so i couldn't show off  to u guys my artwork..hukhukhuk) the last time my artworks been exhibited was back in matrix, those exhibition things made me working harder to put more of them in the gallery :p

till den gotta go. got few design competitions to finish and now bz with bank negara malaysia museum exhibition selection.
wish me luck :)

Comments

Popular Posts