campus life.

almost a week checked in the mahallah (hostel), a lil bit awkward. it’s been so long time ago i've left campus student life and being part time mom. now im getting back the small partition in a room, my own study table and my vary own wardrobe. the room might be small but it’s neat and tidy. no more other sisters thinggys around here and there which made me angry all da time. i have a prob in doing my works if the room is too messy, im gonna take some times to tidy up everything and then i'll start working, and most of the time i have to make up my room over and over again just because my sisters ( i have 6 of them and 4 of them leave at my mom's place), they love to korek-korek to find cool stuff, use it, and make as their own property. huh. Sometimes when guests are coming, they put every single thing they found in the living room, into my room, throw it inside the room juz like dat and make it like a waste disposal centre. huh.

so now i had my own space. truly mine, i feel so release YEAY :)
also made new friends..one of my room mates is a very nice Turkish girl and she prepared a cup of tea for me on our first met and we chatted for a moment, its good to know new peeps from other country..yeah we does chatted like "itik dan ayam" but at least we've tried :) ngehngeh.. i can't wait to deco my place! but i have to prepare few models for the exhibition so decoration session might be delayed till next week. 


i also bring some of kids stuff to make as "catharsis longing" so i can hugs them when i missing or feel alone. im gonna miss them dyem much! only gonna meet them once in 2-3 weeks. mommy sorry kids, cause we have to go thru dis way, so very sorry..there's another way but its harder and i can't handle it anymore so i've chosen the other road, we'll see what gonna  happen to the three of us in the future..there's always will be rainbow after the rain, bear with mommy :)


this is just too hard for me but i am awesome! i know i can do this, and one day i will be proud of my self for every single things i've been thru. this is my destiny before gettin the final destination, thnx ALLAH, for happiness u've lend me earlier, im 24, and the world is so big to explore, i know He'd planned something cooler for me :)




ps : YEAH, they (roomates) surprised when i told them i have 2 kids
im cool and you know it hehe :p


and hey! i have my time to korek jerawat and scrub them away everynite..how nice being a campus student again!


till then ;p

Comments

Popular Posts