reject me i love it.

hurmm..ok i have one mini design thesis writing, one chapter of a book writing from my korea trip last semester, and another one is english research writing to submit by the end of this semester and guest what?

all of them has been rejected. week 7th, i need to start the research all over again. thnx a lot!
reject me i LOVE it :)

kita selalu rasa down bila di-reject kan? tak kesahlah di reject semasa interview keje, proposal design atau mungkin dalam percintaan. pastu salahkan diri sendiri dan melalak lalak macam orang mati anak :_:

actually, rejection always happens whether we like it or not. sometime we tot what we've done is the best from us but in the eyes of the others, its just a piece of cake. *JAHAT*

as my life has been thru so dymn much rejections, so dymn much tryin hard to stand up again, then fall all over again. so i think i shouldn't have to feel bad about my self anymore. nobody perfect, it's possible to fail completely and it's impossible to succeed perfectly. if you have to go thru rejections all over in life what you should do is turn them into directions lah kan..

somebody once said to me, 
"you can't change the world, but u can change ur self, then the world would suit u better" :)

so apa lagi tunggu kan? lets go change our self for no rejections life after this..*lari laju-laju* .
i hope all those rejection would maneuvering me to a higher place. insyallah :)



Zizan Razak Feat Kaka - Bawaku Pergi
Powered by mp3skull.com

ps: wish me luck :p

Comments

Popular Posts