my new york, london, paris dreams.

i want my own kitchen and bake cupcakes, 
travel around the world with my cute kids


pheww..quite a long time since i didn't write it right..kannnnn
it's semester break and i am bz with my kids :)
these few weeks we've travelled a lot.
johor-kuala lumpur-terengganu-melaka
the best part of it, all are free of charges!..ngeh3
i had so much fun, kids do too!


owh..i can't capture photos cuz my 3years old son take in charge of my new compact camera.
akmal had photography skill, nice! so, i know who's gonna be my photographer in my dreams journey!heee :)


i've told you guys i wanted to be a traveller rite?
actually i have this dreams : i called it "my new york, london, paris dream"
i never had a chance to go travel until i've been forced to go to south korea for a study trip,
yes, i've dreamed about south korea too, hey, i am a fan of winter sonata! (LOL)
after came back from seoul, i am so damn excited to "get out" of this town!
there are reasons why i've chosen these three places and u'll find out throughout my posts later :)  


bag pack and two cute buddies around the world..wuuuu
wut ever u'd said, dis is not "angan-angan mat jenin"
someday, i'll make it come true..it will be legen..wait for it..dary!


p/s: wish me luck!


Comments

Popular Posts