Kuantanese blogger..let's meet up!


Salam ♥

In sha allah i will hit pahang for my bff wedding dis saturday..
also will turun padang to kuantan, maran, and pekan for business sharing and see my adik yg kenal kat blogger jugak yg never ever met..so, dis is our first time ever gonna bertentang dua mata gitu..selama nih thru pm jer..hee..she's so excited to meet me..me too!..so nak join? let's meet up..we can have a chat or some random photoshoot? sound interesting tak? 

Ok if u want to joint me..

please drop me an email beautifulfieyahmads@gmail.com before friday so i can plan someting for u all ♥

anyway, dis is my last weekendsescape before i get back to square one (in the design i mean). sobs.

so let's make the most of the day like yeahhhhhh!
kbye!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts