Followers

Monday 29 July 2013

My Dear Amani,


salam :)

dis post is dedicated to my little Nurul Amani
happy 2nd birthday ADIK!

 mommy love you!
(i hope she'll read dis when she know how to read one sweet day..)



Dear My lovely Amani :)

you are just an unexpected embryo in my womb.

when i first know you, 
you already 6 months old in my tummy

u're miracle!


my heart told that u're a girl,
made me super duper excitedloaded,

you'll make our small family be perfect enough
i know it gal!

...




#throwback


i remember it all!

so easy,
alhamdulillah

less then 15mins
and
there you are..

Nurul Amani
a.k.a
Cahaya Ketenanganku  :*)





who knows
our life would never be so perfect as we tot it could be,

someone's change his mind
but
i dun mind...




at least,

we got each other's back,
i stand by you,
you're here by me,

if i could turn back time,
i won't turn it anyway..

cuz 
we're perfect in dis imperfection :)
thank you for coming into my life!

lots of love,
mum!










No comments:

Post a Comment