Alhamdulillah, it's time to reap!

Salam :)

Good morning!

Finally awake with the feeling of  "you don't own me anymore".
Hello.

Welcome to setiawangsa

Just few minutes away to our champion place. Im superduper excited to work! Work! Work! And be a verily massively successful!.  It's time to revange!
...

If you still remember my post about my "New York, London, Paris Dreams" -2 years ago

I wrote about:

"i want my own kitchen and bake cupcakes,
travel around the world with my cute kids ♥"

Actually guys, today 040414 : We've got our own new crib's key :)

Dis is so exciting guys!

Finally we had our own SPACE!
Mommy had her own KITCHEN.
Now she can bake cupcakes eventho she's a very bad baker HAHAHA.
Whateverlah!

#alhamdulillah.

But unfortunetly, kemalnani will be moving to batu rakit, kuala terengganu for a while untill our new crib is totally ready to move in.

For now only mommy will be staying in kuala lumpur to settle up every small-small things here in kl. Byk jugak nak kena buat ni, sebab fie n my crime partner tgh bina empayar business Public Mutual kami dgn sangat focus sebab kami dalam marathon nak kejar award as Top Nationwide New UTC :)

Our business is doing great, so memang for time being kami agak pact with activities and training, tambah pulak fie dah start recruiting new comers in our new Boss Billionaires United.

So, for time being, the three of us have to sacrifice a bit.

Mom need time to perfecting our crib, finding personal assistant and new school for both kemalnani.

Insha allah awal tahun depan everything gonna be supergreat! Sekarang nk cari maid bukan main susah lagi..haih.

Sementara fie sediakan semua semua kemudahan asas, they will stay at my ex-mom-in-law's place. She offered me to take care of kemal nani for a while. Alhamdulillah.

You know, walaupun berat hati nak tinggalkan mereka berjauhan lagi skali but i think dis is the best decision KOT. My ex-mom-in-law ckp:
She believe dat i can go far in this industry, the only thing i should do is be strong.
She said : she understand what im doing, and i get thru now is just a "process to success". "The first 3months" process! Dia cakap ini semua hanya rintangan yang kecil untuk berjaya, teringat kata-kata mentor GLAM:  "hanya yang mampu bertahan yang akan berjaya"

Dia cakap dia sanggup tolong meringankan beban fie sikit sementara fie built my empire 😂 terharu pulak, sebab she's the only one yg "percaya" fie boleh buat! My own mon pun tak percaya n keep asking me to find new job. Haha.

I don't know.
But i believe the process.
So.. let's do dis! And prove to people out there!

Insha allah. I believe i was born to be successful!

Ok then! Nak mengemas rumah sekarang.
Dis is the time dat i've been waiting for. Yippie!

Ps/ bye-bye Bangsar, Gombak, Kajang, Klang, Bukit Rambai, Muar!

I am ready to be a setiawangsa-rian 😙

Love,
FA.

Comments

Popular Posts