Followers

Sunday 27 September 2015

27th of 27th


Wow! Lamaaaaaaa gilos tak menulis!
Nak #throwback sikit.

I remember exactly today's date 2years back.

I flew back solo from busan with 2 pack of snails mask as a birthday gift from a stranger i've met at the airport. Tot the cabin crews gonna sing birthday song in korean like 2years before. but, Nope. Sorry wrong cabin. Haha.

Funniest experience ever.

Balik dr busan,
Terus hidup mengarut sungguh 😂

Stop writing.
Stop drawing.

I supposed to be a designer,
Built extravagant prototypes
And further my studies in design school in paris.

But i choose financial lines.
Get myself busy with life looking for money to extend my life and chase my craziest dream as a millionaire. (I don't know where i got the idea but here we goes..still working on it)

Today, im 27th. I might be young,
But i've been thru so much.

No regrets but blessed.

Happy birthday Fiey ahmads :)
May all your dream comes true as u wish.

"Living a life of abundance,
The universe provide me with all i need and more,
I am attracting abundance for myself and for people around me"

Ps/ do you think i should continue my writing?




No comments:

Post a Comment